HOSPITALITY & TRANSPORTATION
Growing regulation, cost burdens, and competition are motivating the need for greater operational effectiveness in the hospitality, transport, and logistics sectors. Passenger anticipations are also on the rise, challenging companies to launch new products and services and improve the passenger experience. Through innovative digital technologies, IIS works with hospitality, transport, and logistics clients to drive business transformation and growth.
With an in-depth understanding of our clients’ industry needs and challenges, we deliver innovative digital business solutions that enhance energy and process efficiencies, raise the passenger experience, enhance cybersecurity, increase regulatory compliance, and much more.
IIS brings proven expertise in logistics value chain right from Pricing Analytics, Rate Management, and Order Management to Fulfilment, and Warehouse Management. We help our clients in the following areas:
- Application Support services in Transportation technologies
- Application development / implementation services, infrastructure services and testing
The hospitality industry is in the middle of global evolution. In today’s fast growing worldwide marketplace, companies are motivated to articulate, adopt, and deliver the brand promise consistently throughout the value chain and across all stakeholder groups.
We provide best ways for hospitality industry to leverage technology and overcome business challenges:
- Reduce operational and support cost by improving efficiencies through process and technology excellence
- Provide consistent brand experience to customers by ensuring scalable infrastructure, repeatable processes, and integrated systems
- Deliver truly differentiated customer experience by creating enterprise frameworks and make use of smart technology to provide a seamless view of the customer across the value chain and at service-delivery touch points, including those managed by channel partners
- Simplify infrastructure management and operations by leveraging virtual environment that allow properties to greatly reduce physical hardware assets on-site