ENTERPRISE CONTENT MANAGEMENT
IIS has delivered hundreds of ECM initiatives and has strategic alliances with leading ECM/BPM vendors. Our ECM expertise include content management, imaging, business process management, records management, web content management, and email management. Through our local operating model, we adapt to each client’s way of conducting business, serving as true on-the-ground partners who can fully address client business needs while providing relevant experience.
IIS offers the following core enterprise content management services:
- ECM Strategy – IIS helps organizations design an overall approach to enterprise content management from software selection to functional goals to determining effective roll-out schedules
- ECM Core Functionality – IIS works with clients to implement a full range of best-in-class, out-of-the-box content management software packages to meet clients’ business needs
- Implementation Services – IIS offers ECM customization services based on IIS and industry best practices tailored to ensure high client satisfaction for enterprise content management projects
- ECM program services – Clients achieve added value by incorporating IIS solutions and by applying IIS’ world-class capabilities within our targeted industries
IIS’ ECM Alliances
IIS’ ECM expertise is drawn from a team of dedicated experts and a vast network of ECM partners. These partnerships provide clients access to the right solution to allow IIS clients to continue to succeed and grow.
- EMC Documentum – IIS has built successful Documentum integration, records management, and case management solutions based on EMC Documentum
- Documentum Captiva – InputAccel is a proven, scalable enterprise document capture platform that can handle a few thousand or several million documents per day, allowing businesses to meet their future business growth
- Kofax Document Capture – IIS delivers solutions based on Kofax Capture
- OpenText ECM Suite – IIS offers solutions based on the OpenText Enterprise Content Management Suite
- Oracle Fusion Middleware – IIS delivers solutions based on Oracle Fusion and Siebel Case Management
- Autonomy/eDiscovery – IIS has successful delivery Autonomy software implementations and has the know-how and experience to help drive clients’ performance and profitable growth through best-in-class eDiscovery technologies