IIS’ IT outsourcing services draw on more than 10 years of expertise, enabling us to understand our clients’ activities in their respective fields and propose solutions that make the most of their technology investments. Our industry and technology expertise gives our clients access to specialized, in-depth knowledge that helps them optimize and transform their IT operations.
IIS provides outsourcing services in every economic sector for which we possess in-depth technical and business expertise, ensuring that we fully appreciate our clients’ business realities and can offer the expertise and solutions they need to achieve their objectives. We have experience in a variety of sectors, including the following:
- Financial – Helping financial institutions, including major banks and top insurers, reduce cost, increase efficiency and improve customer service
- Government – Supporting several federal civilian, intelligence, defense, state and local government agencies in reducing costs and improving the efficiency, quality and accountability of public services, all while increasing citizen engagement
- Health – Helping several healthcare facilities, hospitals and departments of health implement solutions for better care, better business and better outcomes
- Manufacturing – Driving global competitiveness and profitability for global manufacturers in multiple sectors, including automotive, electrical, and telecommunications, as well as pharmacy
- Communications – Supporting the transformation of and maintenance 5,00 applications
- Transportation – Delivering end-to-end IT transport and logistic services, from consulting to full IT outsourcing, along with specialized IT services
- Utilities – Partnering with largest utilities and delivering asset, resource and workforce management systems
IIS’ global centers of excellence and specialized technology practices are made up of highly-skilled professionals who can recommend, design and implement the best solutions for clients’ business. Our expertise spans across key services areas – business consulting, systems integration services, full IT outsourcing, application management, infrastructure services and business process services – and encompasses the latest technologies offered by both the large and niche solution providers. IIS’ centers of excellence and specialized practices have earned the highest industry certifications and have earned the highest industry certifications and have a strong track record of innovation and client satisfaction. As a result, we help clients maximize value by increasing their capabilities and by creating competitive advantage.