IIS’ Case Management enables decision makers to assemble, analyze, act on and archive content for improved business outcomes, making it possible to gain value from the wealth of information in documents, data, video, audio and social media. Our Case management solutions help federal and commercial organizations make content processes consistent across business divisions and give decision makers the control and insight they need to resolve cases more effectively. This helps verify access to vital information that leads to better-informed decisions. The main features of our Case Management are:
- Customer Centricity – Create exceptional customer engagements with a complete view of customer interactions across their channels
- Incident Management – Avoid loss or disruption to client’s operations and services
- Investigative Results – Allows for better decision making and investigative case outcomes
- Mobile Case – Takes the office into the field and help field-workers surface the right content and actions in order to make the right decisions
- Industry – Customizes case handling for industries
IIS defines a set of customized workflow diagrams to visually portray the flow of work through the various business units. As part of the comprehensive requirements analysis, IIS reviews hardware needs and makes recommendations regarding the size, functionality and speed of scanning hardware required for optimal performance, taking into consideration the number of paper documents to be processed by the customer on a daily basis coupled with budgetary limitations. In the same vein, IIS offers a selection of possible solutions to the customer’s back-file conversion needs, providing thoughtful consideration of the customer’s statutory document retention requirements while remaining cognizant of space and budgetary limitations.
IIS uses EMC’s Documentum xCP as the best viable off-the-shelf product to meet our customers’ Case Management Services’ requirements. A dynamic application composition platform, Documentum xCP provides fully integrated technologies, development and deployment tools as well as application accelerators. Emphasizing configuration versus coding, Documentum xCP unites content management, business process management, intelligent capture, customer communications management, collaboration of case management, analysis, reporting, and compliance management into a single environment. Documentum xCP enables system integrators, independent software vendors, and IT organizations to rapidly build intelligent case-based applications substantially faster, at a much lower cost and with fewer resources. The platform allows the agencies to significantly reduce the total cost of ownership by delivering applications that are easier to modify and maintain.
EMC Documentum xCP Designer lets designers, developers, and IT architects design and deploy solutions that bring efficiency and agility to complex process by delivering the industry’s first unified solution-design tool that integrates process design, user-experience definition, dynamic report creation, information modeling, and comprehensive data services into a single, easy-to-use environment. Documentum xCP designer enables clients to rapidly design new information-centric solutions for CMS that leverage client’s business processes, information models, and data sources. It helps increase in productivity and reduce cycle time for high volume, people driven processes by placing all relevant information at the user’s fingertips.
Leveraging the latest advanced capabilities of the EMC Documentum platform, Documentum xCP accelerates development and deployment of robust CMS business solutions across wide range of industries and that streamline critical CMS processes.
Documentum xCP accelerates creation and deployment of CMS solution speed with 50 % while delivering breakthrough performance and scalability. Documentum xCP’s cloud-based approach provides a flexible, cost-effective and raised productivity while lowering costs.
- Graphical, “drag-and-drop,” Design Environment – Uses xCP Designer to compose instead of writing custom code, that accelerates development and deployment of solutions by up to 50 percent. xCP Designer contains a full library of prebuilt UI widgets, business-process activity templates, and data services
- Best Practices – Enable team-development best practices so multiple people can work simultaneously on the same xCP solution; also, integrates source-control management to leverage software development best practices
- Ease of Use – Enable nontechnical users to easily create and optimize process models. Move between development, test, and production environments through a single click of a button. Share and reuse solution artifacts by packaging them for easy deployment and eliminating manual steps
- Business Rule Management – Manage business rules in the context of cases and business processes. Configure rules as functional expressions and use them to drive process-flow logic through user actions, activity triggering, response events, validations, transitions, and process/activity timers
- Data Services – Reduce the cost of coding and maintaining connections with external systems by leveraging standards-based messaging within a business process. This enables clients to exchange data with and trigger actions in other business systems of record such as customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and databases, at runtime without the need of custom code
- Business Process Modeling – Leverage business events, expressions, relationships, and stateless processes to model any kind of business logic needed and guide end users to the next best action
- Process and Content Analytics – Drive better business decisions and o by reporting on any information or process anywhere within the solution. Extract context from information by leveraging built-in taxonomies and natural language processing. Detect patterns in information with discovered metadata and access full-text search and facets within client’s solution