IIS commits to successful relationships with our customers through impactful solutions and open communications. We stand at the ready to tailor our strategies, honed across 50+ federal and commercial contracts and accredited to industry standards, to provide effective and efficient IT support services.
IIS is a certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Firm by US Small Business Administration and currents holds the US General Services Administration (GSA) General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software and Services, Schedule 70 contract vehicle.
IIS’ credentials include:
- Appraised at SEI CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3;
- Registered with ISO 9001 quality management;
- Extensive experience and individuals with certification in the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and in the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), with multiple managers certified as Project Management Professionals (PMPs)
- Prime on 20+ Federal contracts
- 10+ years of Experience in Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Services span to users across the OCONUS
- IIS holds three (3) Contract Vehicles (as Prime) to include GSA Schedule 70, 8(a) STARS II, CIO-SP3
- Ability to start-up, transition, and growth plan that gets you started on Day 1 of the new contract with minimal disruption, a cogent migration path to transition the government contract services from the current incumbent
We serve our clients to integrate distributed applications using Application System as the enterprise server, and provide web services applications and data integration deployed on the Application System. We are committed to providing highly reliable application development and support, hardware maintenance, and third-party applications administration and system support. We have a team of highly skilled professionals who have expertise in development and support of web-enabled applications running on various servers, and a team of System Engineers skilled in migration to Power Systems, hardware maintenance, backup and recovery, and application/infrastructure security.
IIS provides a range of services in web-based application development vertical, leveraging our qualified Application System server team with 10+ years of experience in servicing various task areas, including migration, operating, enhancing applications with mission-critical modules and transition of legacy systems. IIS’ systems engineering services include:
- Application System development, maintenance, customization, and re-engineering
- Application System software development
- End-to-end software development life cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering to implementation, including automation of testing
- Report generation
Maintenance of all ANSI and Section 508 compliant technical documentation in client-specific process asset library (PAL) (IIS offers contract-specific SharePoint and Documentum portal to accommodate all artifacts, SDLC, O&M documentation, and contractual documentation with pre-defined user-level access as directed by the Contracting Officer)