With IIS’ proprietary, built-for-government and vendors, Federal Acquisition Management Solution, agencies and vendors can keep up to date on the complexities of new systems and policy reforms without interrupting their current services.
Multiple market drivers affect the decisions of today’s federal acquisition professionals, including legislative mandates and e-government initiatives that are being added constantly, becomes difficult to keep up. IIS understands the need to stay compliant without impacting agency/client current objectives.
Federal Acquisition Management Solution
Designed specifically for the government and vendors, our solution provides the robust functionality enabling federal acquisition professionals to get the job done right. IIS’ FAM solution supports the entire procure-to-pay lifecycle, including requisitioning, creating requests for quotations, evaluating vendor offers, generating award documents for simplified acquisitions and complex contracts, creating purchase card buys, and closing out contracts.
Our solution provides the ability to automate and streamline business processes. This means more efficient and timely development, recording and reporting of all client procurements.
- Equipped with pre-loaded Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) forms and clauses
- Ability to create and maintain agency-specific forms and clauses with minimum customizations to the baseline software
- Automated FAR clause recommendations through FAM’s intelligent clause engine
- Out Of The Box (OOTB) integration with the Federal Procurement Data System – Next Generation (FPDS-NG)
- Seamless transaction routing for efficient review and approval
- Procurement action Lead Time and milestones tracking
Vendor Self Service
FAM’s vendor facing component, Vendor Self Service, is a centralized location where vendors can register to do business with an agency. Integration with FAM’s Vendor Self Service functionality allows agencies to post electronic solicitations to a vendor portal and allows vendors to submit electronic offers and invoices. Clients receive updated vendor information from the System for Award Management (SAM) through IIS Contractor Registration Connector.